The CBR test is an test for determining the Relative Bearing Ratio and expansion characteristics under known surcharge weight of base, sub-base and sub grade soils for the design of roads, pavements and runways. The CBR test is used extensively in selection of materials and control of subgrades. The test can be performed in the laboratory on prepared samples or in-situ on location. It is important to appreciate that this test, being of an empirical in nature, is valid only for the application for which it was developed.
Complete with Load frame, Hand Operated/Electrically Operated 5000 Kg capacity, C.B.R. Mould, Penetration Piston, Perforated Plate, Displacer Block, Anuular/Slotted Metal Weight 2.5 kg, Metal Tripod Stand, Rammer 2.6 kg/4.89 kg., with Calibration Certificate.
Optional Accessories :
- C.B.R. Mould, 150 mm dia X 175 mm high with extension collar perforated base plate. Mild steel. Made of Gunmetal Made of Mild-Steel Zinc Plated
- Penetration Piston, face dia 50 mm with adjustable bracket.
- Perforated plate, 148 mm dia with adjustable stem and lock nut gunmetal.
- Displacer block, 148 mm dia X 47.7 mm high with detachable handle.
- Annular metal weight, 2.5 kg, 147 mm dia with 53 mm dia central hole.
- Slotted metal weight, 2.5 kg, 147 mm dia with 53 mm dia slot.
- Metal tripod stand for dial gauges.
- Cutting collar with chromium plating.
- Rammer 2.6 kg weight with a drop of 310mm
- Rammer 4.89 kg with weight with a drop of 410mm.
- High sensitivity proving ring,1000 kg capacity fitted with 0.002mm dial gauge with calibration certificate in a nice teakwood case.
- Dial gauge 0.01mm X 25mm travel.
- Annular metal weight 5kg 147 mm dia 53 mm dia central hole.
- Slotted metal weight 5 kg 147 mm dia 53 mm dia slot.